Priced per ounce
Cordyceps militaris, C. sinensis
- Full spectrum-mycelium, primordia, fruiting bodies and extracellular compounds
- Properties & Uses- Tonic, anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor, respiratory and cardiovascular function*
- Tastes & Energetics- Sweet, bitter, warm, dry
- Preparation- Add to coffee, tea, food. Recommended dosage- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon daily.
- Other Ingredients- Organic White Milo (growing substrate)
If ordering multiple ounces, we will package in a single bag unless otherwise requested. Packaged in paper bags lined with plant based compostable PLA.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are for educational purposes only. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking prescription drugs, please consult your health care professional before using.